We selected some products that can help to stir creativity in daily life. This is a theme collection in our store that keeps updated with our new arrivals.
And here are some tips to practice and improve creative thinking.
- Write or sketch down every little idea even they are incomplete or rough. Record them on notebooks, apps on your phones or computers whenever they come up.
- Take notes and save the things that inspire you, such as an article, an image, a product, a marketing ideas, a website, etc. Document them.
- Take a walk everyday. The simple act of walking helps to generate new ideas.
- Go into the nature. The sounds, colors, smells and touch of nature are endless inspiration.
- Allow yourself to daydream. Creativity somehow is the ability to connect the dots. Allowing your minds to wander is a good practice to improve that.
- Find your peak time and do most of your creative work during those hours. Some people are early birds, some are night owls. Define the best time in the day for you and arrange your work and break according to it.
Last but not least, always remember, creativity is a skill anyone can learn and improve.